Resolution Riesling 2023

Devils Corner

Minimum order of 1 case or 6 bottles (Mixed or straight)

Using premium parcels of fruit, and showcasing Tasmanian winemaking at its best, Resolution range combines cool-climate elegance with an intensity of flavour that truly sets Devil's Corner apart.

Highlighting fresh citrus flavours of lemon and lime, the Resolution Riesling is a zesty and vibrant cool-climate white that's naturally crisp and refreshing.

Food Pairings

The Devil's Corner Resolution Riesling would be perfect with a range of seafood dishes. Salt and pepper calamari with a lime vinaigrette and aioli dipping sauce would be perfect. As would Bahn Me with bbq chicken and fresh Asian herbs. Don't forget the oysters! 

The winemaking process for the Resolution Riesling involved meticulous handling of the selective harvested Riesling fruit. Only the finest free run juice was used, ensuring the highest quality juice for fermentation. The clarified juice was then inoculated with a carefully chosen selection of aromatic yeast to enhance the wine's vibrant aromas and flavours. Fermentation took place in tanks at cool temperatures, preserving the bright and fresh characteristics of the wine. 

Vineyard RegionTasmania
Wine AnalysisAlc/Vol: 13%
ColourThis Riesling is a bright, pale straw colour with tinges of green.
AromaThe nose is tight in its youth showing lime juice and slatey mineral lift.
PalateThe acidity carries the citrus flavours for a long time on the palate and keeps the finish crisp and fresh.
Peak Drinking

Now until 2030.

Growing Conditions

The Resolution Riesling is crafted from carefully selected fruit grown in ideal cool-climate conditions. The majority, 81%, comes from the Kayena Vineyard located in the Tamar Valley, known for its exceptional Riesling grapes. The remaining 19% is sourced from the Rosevears Vineyard in the tamar Valley.

Harvested in April, the fruit is picked at the optimal ripeness. These selective harvesting practices ensure the highest quality grapes are used in the winemaking process, resulting in a Riesling that showcases the true essence of the terroir and the variety.